Try Before You Buy
The Gunstock Ski & Sport Demo Center is the best full service on-hill demo center in New England. The try before you buy experience allows our guests the opportunity to try several pieces of equipment each day to be sure you're getting the perfect equipment for your skill level and style. After you decide on the perfect board or set of skis, you can deduct the demo fee from the final price.
Whether you’re looking to demo skis or boards in order to find what fits your best, wanting a step-up in performance from rental gear, or treating yourself to the perfect tool for a super deep day of pow or ripping on groomers, the Demo Center can hook you up. Most skis and boards sold at Ski & Sport are available as demos.
More Info & Pricing
Demo customers are encouraged to try different gear during the day (up to 3 different set-ups). Our experienced staff will guide you toward selections that match your skills, goals, and budget. Wondering about the ideal ride for a given day? Just ask. Our staff are made up of dedicated riders and skiers who know the gear!
Looking for a particular ski or board to test? Let us reserve it for you! We can hold one set of demos until 10am as much as three days in advance.
Sno-Go is the #1 selling skibike. The advanced technology makes Sno-Go perfect for ripping groomers, parks, and pow. It’s a new era in winter sports, and we are leading the charge. Sno-Go applies the familiarity of riding a bike with the fun of sliding on snow. They've captured an intuitive bike-riding motion and paired it with a new ski technology designed to perform in all types of snow conditions.
Arguably one of the best parts about Sno-Go is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. Sno-Go is the first and only ski-bike company to be endorsed by the PSIA-AASI. For more details, visit https://sno-go.us/
Rent a Sno-Go from Gunstock Ski & Sport
- We are proud to be a Sno-Go premier partner (1 of 18 nationwide)
- $30 for a 2-hour block; $50 for a 4-hour block
- Available to rent from 8:30am – 4:00pm
- It's recommended to call ahead to ensure availability
- Lift ticket not included.
- Sno-Go bikes are allowed on all lifts, but take it slow!
- Start in the bowl area, move on to the Penny Lift, and then see where the experience leads.
- Just like learning how to ski or snowboard there are risks. The more you Sno-Go the better you’ll be.
- If you’re interested in purchasing, visit Ski & Sport for details and pricing.
For questions, comments, or to speak with a Ski & Sport representative