The most recent weather forecast calls for even warmer weather than was previously predicted for the week. Unfortunately there are no snowmaking temperatures until Friday-Saturday night. In order to protect what snow we do have, we have decided to close the resort for the midweek period this week. We will be closed Dacember 14th-18th. We plan to reopen for Saturday, the 19th. Night skiing opening and the Friday Night Lights Rail Jam will be rescheduled.
Our snowmakers and staff will be doing everything possible to get as much terrain open as soon as the weather moves in our favor. Until then, think colder temperatures, snow, pray to Ullr, and do your snow dance. Winter is coming!!
Update: Night skiing opening will be 12/26/2015