Reserve your Campsite
STAY TUNED! Online reservations coming soon.
In order to reduce the transimssion of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, Gunstock is following guidance set by the Governor's Reopening Task Force and the CDC. Read the document here. Therefore, the following regulations are in place until further notice:
- Per the state of NH's current requirements, only New Hampshire residents are permitted to reserve sites.
- All reservations must be made in advance.
- Minimum two-night reservation required.
- If anyone in a party is feeling sick or has been exposed to the virus they must stay home.
- Face masks are required by all guests when checking-in at the camp store or entering any facility.
- No visitors are allowed at a campsite.
- Campsites will be limited to 6 occupants.
- All indoor public gathering areas will be closed.
- Swimming pool will be closed.
- Playground will be closed.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities will be open pursuant to DHHS's Universal Guidelines and proper social distancing standards.
The summer camping season is from Memorial Day Weekend through the end of October. Winter camping begins in November and runs through early April.
- Gunstock Campground accepts reservations for a minimum stay of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends where a 3 night minimum is required.
- If you are bringing a pet you will also need to bring a copy of your pets valid rabies certificate
Please call 603-293-4341 x508 or email email@example.com to make a reservation request. Full payment will be charged to your credit card if we are able to fulfill your reservation request. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
- 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, a full refund less a $10.00 Service Fee will be issued.
- 7 to 13 days prior to the arrival date, a refund less a $29 cancellation fee will be issued.
- Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, a credit for camping at Gunstock for the same number of nights on the same type of site will be issued. This credit is valid for 1 year from the arrival date. This 'rain check' will be mailed to you. The original copy of the rain check must be presented when redeemed.