Campsite Types & Rates
The campground accepts reservation requests for stays of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends, where a 3-night minimum is required. Maximum length of any stay is 2 weeks.
- Rates are based on a family of 5: 2 Adults and 3 children under the age of 18.
- For families with more than 3 minor children, the cost for each additional child or adult is $8 per night.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Only one family or up to 4 adults (no children) are allowed per site.
- All day visitors are $5. (Please note: visitors are not allowed during Summer 2020)
- Person registering for the site must be over 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night for free!
Camp Site Rates
Basic sites are those without amenities (water/electricity/sewer) on site, although water is available throughout the campground. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table. There are a variety of settings in the basic sites from mostly sunny to fully wooded. Base material on the sites range from grass to packed earth. Sites are located throughout the campground. These sites are most appropriate for tent camping. Some sites can accommodate pop-ups and small trailers.
Basic Plus Sites
Our Basic Plus sites mirror our Basic sites with an upgrade of a permanently fixed 12x12 pressure treated tent platform. Tent platform sites are located in our wooded camping area: The Pines.
Electricity/Water sites include water and electricity on each individual site. The electric supply is either 20/30 amp service or 50/20 amp service. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table.
E/W Sites are Located in Four Basic Areas:
- Boardwalk: Small field in the lower part of the campground. The entrance is slightly narrow and steep. Gravel base with surrounding grass and woods. The electric supply is 30/20 amp service.
- Poplar Field: Centrally located across from the bath houses near the swimming pool. (Please note the pool will be closed Summer 2020). This is a wide open fiels with a grassy base; however, base conditions in this area vary with changing weather conditions. Sites P1 - P8 are smaller and best for tents & pop-ups. Sites P10 - P40 measure approximately 40' x 60' and can accomodate large equipment. Sites P22 - P40 have 50/20 amp service, the others have 30/20 amp service.
- Brookside: These sites are located in an open area between the Brook and Main Camp Road, next to the bath houses. The site base is gravel and dirt. The pedestals are set back 85’ from the road. The electric supply is 50 amp service.
- Cedar & Fir Lanes: These sites are partially wooded with a gravel base. Some sites have grassy areas. Equipment is parked parallel to the road and camp side by side along the lane. The electric supply is 30/20 amp service.
Electricity/Water/Sewer (Full Hook-Up)
There are a limited number of sites that include electricity, water and sewer on each individual site. The electric supply is either 30 or 50 amp service. These sites are located on Ash and Birch Lanes which are partially wooded with a gravel base. Adequate, and in some cases, additional parking is available on these sites. the majority of the sites are parallel parking with a limited number of pull-through sites. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table.
There are 2 cabins available for rent. These are rustic shelters (11' x 13') with a porch. The cabins are located in a wooded area near the brook. The minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights.
- Beds: 1 full size bunk and 3 single bunk beds
- Sleeping: up to 2 Adults and 3 minor children or 4 Adults.
- Linens are not provided.
- Electricity and electric heat are included.
- There is a water spigot on the outside of the cabin.
- A fire ring and picnic table is on each site.
- There is no smoking and no pets allowed in the cabins.
- Cabin rentals are subject to the NH State 9% Rooms and Meals tax.
Gunstock offers seasonal camping in both the winter and summer season. Sites with electric, water, and sewer hook-up are available for lease during the summer camping season. Summer seasonal sites are located on Grove, Happy, Ivy, Jagged and Kinder Lanes. Winter Seasonal sites have electric hook-up only and are located on Ash or Birch Lanes. Please email email@example.com or call Camper Services 603-293-4341 ext 508 for more information and availability.
Please Note: Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.