STAY TUNED! Online reservations coming soon.
In order to reduce the transimssion of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, Gunstock is following guidance set by the Governor's Reopening Task Force and the CDC. Read the document here. Therefore, the following regulations are in place until further notice:
- Per the state of NH's current requirements, only New Hampshire residents are permitted to reserve sites.
- All reservations must be made in advance.
- Minimum two-night reservation required.
- If anyone in a party is feeling sick or has been exposed to the virus they must stay home.
- Face masks are required by all guests when checking-in at the camp store or entering any facility.
- No visitors are allowed at a campsite.
- Campsites will be limited to 6 occupants.
- All indoor public gathering areas will be closed.
- Swimming pool will be closed.
- Playground will be closed.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities will be open pursuant to DHHS's Universal Guidelines and proper social distancing standards.
Voted Best of NH 2018 by NH Magazine, Gunstock Mountain Resort's campground puts you in the heart of New Hampshire's Lakes Region, close to the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. Surrounded by three mountain ranges, numerous lakes, a diverse assortment of recreational opportunities and small New England villages, Gunstock offers a rustic alpine setting for your visit to New Hampshire. Backed by over 80 years of camping experience, Gunstock's tradition of catering to recreational families ensures memorable vacations. Relax at your campsite and enjoy the natural habitat around the mountain or take a pleasurable drive to one of the many local attractions.